Money Talk India Finance Forum (MTIFF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plot of land bought but struggle to sell

3 posters

Go down

Plot of land bought but struggle to sell Empty Plot of land bought but struggle to sell

Post by bentley1988 Thu May 06 2010, 00:24

Bought a plot of land around 10 years ago and have been struggling to sell ever since, one investment that really nags at me to be honest.

I bought the land on the whim that a renovation would take place soon as was an up and coming area....however this never came and the area stayed very down market.

Therefore left with a plot of land that i will struggle to sell in 10 years time.... lesson learned dont always go in on a whim!

bentley1988
MoneyTalker

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Plot of land bought but struggle to sell Empty Re: Plot of land bought but struggle to sell

Post by seenathkumar Tue May 25 2010, 14:16

Land is one of the good investment option one should not hurry to sell or buy a land a proper analysis should be done because there is many thing which can be done on it.
seenathkumar
seenathkumar
MoneyTalker

Male Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2010-03-03

http://www.reliancemutual.com/

Back to top Go down

Plot of land bought but struggle to sell Empty Re: Plot of land bought but struggle to sell

Post by Filson Thu Aug 19 2010, 18:01

It has pledged not to sell the land to the government or BAA if the airport expansion gets the go-ahead.

Filson
MoneyTalker

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down