Money Talk India Finance Forum (MTIFF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invest your money in safe hands mutual funds are the best options....

5 posters

Go down

Invest your money in safe hands mutual funds are the best options.... Empty Invest your money in safe hands mutual funds are the best options....

Post by seenathkumar Wed May 19 2010, 13:44

Giving your hard earned money into someone else’s hands requires utmost faith and a sense of trust. While investing your money into any of the mutual fund India companies, one has to be aware of how it is decided as to which is the best. This depends on a lot many factors. The main amongst these is the NAV. It stands for Net Asset Value. It gives the value of a unit that will be given to the investor in case of liquidation of the scheme. It is calculated per share at the end of the trading day. If the value of NAV is high then it means the shareholder is at profit and can expect good returns.
seenathkumar
seenathkumar
MoneyTalker

Male Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2010-03-03

http://www.reliancemutual.com/

Back to top Go down

Invest your money in safe hands mutual funds are the best options.... Empty Re: Invest your money in safe hands mutual funds are the best options....

Post by lakhvinder Tue Jun 01 2010, 17:59

can someone please give me some information about good midcap funds available in the market from Reliance or any other Fund provider?

lakhvinder
MoneyTalker

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-04-19

Back to top Go down

Invest your money in safe hands mutual funds are the best options.... Empty Re: Invest your money in safe hands mutual funds are the best options....

Post by pawankumar Wed Jun 02 2010, 19:06

lakhvinder wrote:can someone please give me some information about good midcap funds available in the market from Reliance or any other Fund provider?

Here are some good midcap funds from the Reliance House

1. Reliance Growth Fund
2. Reliance Vision Fund
3. Reliance Equity Opportunities Fund
4. Reliance Equity Fund

Also companies like ICICI and Franklin Templeton also have some really good mid cap mutual funds!

pawankumar
MoneyTalker

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2010-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by ronak Wed Jul 07 2010, 17:23

Hi,
Please can you suggest me "which Mutual Fund is best for investment in India?"

ronak
MoneyTalker

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2010-06-09

Back to top Go down

Post by srujanaa4 Wed Aug 04 2010, 17:23

hello everyone..
Please can anyone suggest "which Mutual Fund is best for investment in India?"

regards,
phe9oxis,
http://www.guidebuddha.com

srujanaa4
MoneyTalker

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2010-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ronak Tue Oct 26 2010, 14:43

ronak wrote:Hi,
Please can you suggest me "which mutual fund is best for investment in India?"

Hi,
If you are looking out Indian Mutual Fund companies then I think i can help you out.There are many mutual funds you can go for like SBI, HDFC, Reliance & DSP Blackrock etc.

I would recommend you to go with DSP Blackrock as They do provide an expert investment managers to seek an financial advice as welll as online mutual fund services.

ronak
MoneyTalker

Back to top Go down

Post by ronak Mon May 09 2011, 14:01

hi, As per my research i invested in Reliance Mutual Fund and DSP Blackrock Mutual Fund but i got 17% return from DSP BlackRock Mutual Fund

ronak
MoneyTalker

Back to top Go down

Post by ronak Thu Aug 11 2011, 13:05

lakhvinder wrote:can someone please give me some information about good midcap funds available in the market from Reliance or any other Fund provider?

Hi, I have come across an article that precise you about merits & demerits of mid cap funds .I would recommend you before opting for specific fund compare mutual funds & then choose the best one that suits your need.

I know some of mutual fund providers companies in India.

UTI Mutual Fund
SBI Mutual Fund
Reliance Mutual Fund
DSP Blackrock Mutual Fund

DSP BlackRock investment managers also help you by giving advice on investment.They also provides secure online mutual funds facility to make your investment process quick & easy.

ronak
MoneyTalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down