Money Talk India Finance Forum (MTIFF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Compare ULIP & Whole Life Insurance

3 posters

Go down

Compare ULIP & Whole Life Insurance Empty Compare ULIP & Whole Life Insurance

Post by NailRamp Wed Jul 02 2008, 16:44

Actually i am bit confuse with Life insurance policy hope someone help me regarding this...
Let me know in between ULIP and Whole life insurance which one is beneficial in terms of investment and return on investment for short period of time....

NailRamp
MoneyTalk New Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Compare ULIP & Whole Life Insurance Empty Re: Compare ULIP & Whole Life Insurance

Post by gbhupesh Fri Aug 15 2008, 17:13

no of them are good for investment purpose

gbhupesh
MTIFF Moderator

Male Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-29

http://what-goes-in-my-mind.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Compare ULIP & Whole Life Insurance Empty Re: Compare ULIP & Whole Life Insurance

Post by simranjeet Mon Nov 16 2009, 16:52

A ULIP is a market-linked insurance plan. The difference between a ULIP and other insurance plans is the way in which the premium money is invested. Premium from, say, an endowment plan, is invested primarily in risk-free instruments like government securities (gsecs) and AAA rated corporate paper, while ULIP premiums can be invested in stock markets in addition to corporate bonds and gsecs. So what else apart from this reason makes ULIPs so attractive to the individual? Here, we have explored some reasons, which have made ULIPs so irresistible.

simranjeet
MoneyTalker

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-16

http://www.bimadeals.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down